SEATTLE Washington USA|
This is a great example of a classic Sea Ray design, the 340 Sundancer. Great layout outside for entertaining friends and family, with an updated sound system, BBQ, icemaker, cooler and nice woven carpeting inside and out. The cockpit has a nice table with 4 cup holders and can drop down to turn the
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||MerCruiser MX6.2L MPI|
|Fuel type:||Petrol (Gas)|
|Length over all:||34'|
|Maximum draft:||3' 1"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||225 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||45 Gallons|
- A wide 12-foot beam allows the unique cockpit layout to accommodate a spacious seating arrangement including dual bucket helm seats with flip-up bolsters and armrest, a portside bucket companion seat with flip-up bolster and enormous U-shaped aft seating. For first-class entertaining, the 340 Sundancer has a large wet bar with icemaker, portable cooler and built-in ice chest. If you prefer, you can add an optional cockpit refrigerator in lieu of the icemaker. A cockpit table comes standard for outdoor dining, or insert the filler cushions to create a comfortable sunbathing area. An additional sun pad is available as an option for the foredeck.
- There's plenty of room for your guests and their gear. Voluminous cockpit storage is located in the side panels, in the transom wall and in cavernous compartments beneath the U-shaped seating. Feel up for a swim? No problem. A wide acrylic transom door leads to the standard integral/extended swim platform with concealed three-step stainless steel swim ladder.
Cockpit and Stern:
- Seagrass Carpeting - Cockpit in Seagrass outdoor woven carpet, custom fit in panels that clip down. Teak look with black lines.
- U-Shaped berth with table - White vinyl-ester upholstery has plenty of storage underneath.
- Stern storage for shore power connection and fender and line storage.
- Windshield has electric vent, controllable from helm.
- Custom Canvas / Bimini - In black Sunbrella, with roll up plastic windows facing forward, on the sides and aft
- TV - Empress DC-powered TV, to port, with black Sunbrella cover
- Speakers - 4 speakers
- BBQ - Magma BBQ, with Sunbrella cover, to port. Base is a rod fitting that goes into rod holder (NEW)
- Icemaker - Uline, under cockpit sink
- Cooler with storage - Underneath port seat
- Cockpit sink
- (2) Adjustable bucket seats - Moves forward and back, with prop up cushion for standing and resting.
- Chartplotter/Radar - Raymarine SL70C, original to the boat, radar functional
- Engine Display/Chartplotter - Simrad/Mercury - Reads RPM, Engine battery, Coolant temp, Coolant pressure, Oil pressure, Fuel burn, Fuel in tanks, SOG, engine hours,
- VHF - Raymarine Ray215
- Stereo Control - Clarion control module at Nav station. 4 speakers outside. There is a stereo shut off switch to control if you have the sound on inside or outside or both.
- Shifters - Mercury combined shifters (does throttle and gears), with trolling RPM feature and synch.
- Gauges - Fuel tankage, Batteries, Temperature, Oil pressure, RPM (Port/Starboard), MPH, Hours, faults.
- Dashboard control switches - Hatch Lift up/down, Engine room blower, trim tabs, engine start and stops (Key switches inside), Bilge pump, Nav/anchor lights, horn, wipers, electric vent open/close, windlass up/down, accessories.
- An electrically actuated engine hatch raises the entire cockpit sole for easy access to the engine room. The 340 Sundancer is powered by twin MerCruiser 8.1 S Horizon gas V-drives (T-370 hp) with standard SmartCraft Digital Throttle and Shift controls.
- Full engines and generator servicing March 2017. Two new alternators, new belts, oil and coolant changed, and more.
- Holding tank and waste system
- Water heater
- Table storage - Under the hatch is a holder for the cockpit table, to hide it away.
- In the cabin, the 340 Sundancer is equally impressive, with a bright salon with plum or maple finishes and large mirrors throughout. An unbelievable amount of storage space is achieved through the use of deep gunwale cabinets in the salon and V-berth. A forward hatch with sky screen cover and circular skylights add to the feeling of spaciousness. In keeping with the exterior styling, sleek curves are the order of the day with a large crescent-shaped sofa that converts to a bed for extra guests. The convenient dinette table has its own designated storage compartment for fast, easy stowing when extra floor space is needed.
- When it's time to rest, the 340 Sundancer offers an inviting full-size island bed with concealed privacy curtain and abundant storage. The mid-stateroom features a conversation pit that easily converts to a double berth. Just slide the privacy curtain into place and enjoy a good night's sleep. There's also a fully enclosed fiberglass head area with VacuFlush head, shower, sink and vanity.
- Air Conditioning system, has outlets in fwd berth, salon, and head.
- Outdoor Carpeting - Cockpit in Seagrass outdoor woven carpet, custom fit in panels that clip down. Teak look with black lines.
- Stereo - Clarion stereo system
- TV - Zephyr TV with DVD Player and TV Antenna.
- Internal Vacuum system
- Corian Counterop
- Cooktop - 2 Burner, electric
- Refrigerator with freezer compartment
- Microwave - Whirlpool
- Sink with cover
- Storage - Under counter, 4 drawers and one large storage. 4 Storages above counter.
- Toilet - Vacuflush electric head by Bemis
- Faucet with shower head
- Heating and Air outlet
- Electric fan
- Seagrass woven mat - remove for showers
- Generator - Kohler Model 5E-BBG - 5 Kw - 322 Hours as of 8/6/21
- Batteries (Start) - 2 x West Marine Group 31 Gel Deep Cycle Marine Gel Battery, 95 Ah each (Replaced August 2021)
- Batteries (House) - 2 x West Marine SeaVolt Deep Cycle AGM 105Ah each
- Charger - Xantrex 1750 ProWatt
- Hot water Heater - 6 Gallon